Sill Picture Ledges
Display framed photos and artwork, and small accents on our picture ledges, which are crafted from solid wood. The simple design is the perfect complement to our wall frames.
Details of Sill 48w 4d 3h Picture Ledge
- Dimensions: 48"w 4"d 3"h
- Includes: sheetrock wall anchors
- Wall Mounting: mounting bracket
- Product Origin: made in North Dakota
- Item Number: 308872
- Material: walnut See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our domestic walnut brings depth and richness to your room. New walnut will start off as a dark chocolate brown and will age to lighter brown or honey color over time with a grain pattern that can range from subtle to bold. Walnut often features naturally occurring marks from pitch pockets, mineral streaks and pin knots.
List of parts
- 36", 48" or 60" Sill Picture Ledge
- 1 1/4" screws (located in ledge)
- 2 1/2" wall screws
- wall anchors
- #2 Phillips screwdriver
- stud finder (optional)
Note: Maximum recommended load is 20 pounds.
- Remove wall mount strip from ledge by removing the 1 1/4" inch screws that attach the two layers.
- Locate wall studs, then hold wall mount strip in level position at desired height and drive the 2 1/2" wall screws through the pre-drilled holes into the wall studs. (Figure 1) Note: Make sure the screws hit the wood or metal studs; if they do not hit the studs, use wall anchors provided.
- Once the wall mount strip is secured to wall, place ledge with fascia under wall mount strip and secure with the 1 1/4" screws removed in first step. (Figure 2)
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).