Average Rating: 4
On Jan 23, 2011
Comments: This piece replaced an antique dresser. Made my guest room so inviting. Now if I can just get my guest's to leave!
On Aug 29, 2015
On Feb 2, 2011
Comments: For many years, I thought the problems with opening the doors (the bottom of the door rubs against the top drawer) was caused by variations in my hardwood floor. During my home renovation, I asked my contract (who is very skilled with custom cabinetry) to adjust the cabinet and level it. He adjusted the doors and placed spacers under the feet (unfortunately this cabinet did not come with adjustable feet). And now I have doors that will close without rubbing against the top drawer, but, the drawers will not stay closed! My contractor confirmed that the cabinet was not built square. I have placed a call with customer service and hoping they will address this issue.
The simple, clean look of each Delano armoire is a tribute to mid-century modern design. Handcrafted from solid wood and carefully selected wood veneers, Delano offers a beautiful mix of materials with its stainless steel base and pulls.
Details of Delano 40w 24d 69h Armoire
- Dimensions: 40"w 24"d 69"h
- Floor to Bottom Clearance: 8"h
- Space Between Legs: 38"w
- Leg Thickness: 1"w
- Case Construction: benchmade wood veneer with unfinished wood veneer back
- Drawer Construction: solid wood front; Baltic birch plywood sides; dovetail joinery; wood veneer bottom
- Drawer Detail: full-extension ball-bearing glides; lacquered interior; 100-lb capacity
- Drawer Interior: (1) 36.5"w 17"d 6.5"h; (1) 36.5"w 17"d 6.25"h
- Door Construction: wood veneer
- Door Details: fully adjustable hinges; opens 110 degrees
- Shelves: one adjustable wood
- Cord Opening: (1) 1.5" diam
- Features: one removable wardrobe bar
- Includes: anti-tip safety hardware
- Product Origin: made in Wisconsin
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 205733
- Wood: maple See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Maple adds timeless warmth and lightness to your room. Even after maple is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and also changes color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. New maple ranges in color from cream to gold and will beautifully deepen in gold tones over time.
- Secondary Material: stainless steel See full material details
- Material Description: Our stainless steel is domestically sourced from 60% recycled material. It is highly resistant to corrosion and has a brushed texture to ensure wear marks will blend in over time.