Vermont Artisan Armoire
Our Artisan collection is a modern interpretation of the Arts and Crafts philosophy: simple design and exquisite craftsmanship. Vermont woodworkers build each armoire with special attention to detail, hand-sanding and hand-finishing each solid wood piece with a natural oil-and-wax finish.
Details of Artisan 41w 20d 72h Armoire
- Dimensions: 41"w 20"d 72"h
- Floor to Bottom Clearance: 8"h
- Space Between Legs: 33.5"w 18.5"d
- Leg Thickness: 1.5"w
- Case Construction: benchmade solid wood with unfinished wood veneer back
- Drawer Construction: solid wood front; beech sides; dovetail joinery; wood veneer bottom
- Drawer Detail: full-extension ball-bearing glides; lacquered interior; 100-lb capacity
- Drawer Interior: (4) 14.5"w 15.5"d 5.5"h
- Door Construction: solid wood
- Door Details: non-adjustable hinges; opens 180 degrees
- Space Behind Doors: (1) 33.5"w 17.5"d 12"h; (2) 16"w 17"d 12"h
- Shelves: four adjustable wood; two fixed wood
- Wire Management: (1) 2.5" diam
- Includes: 4 oz bottle of Satin Wax; anti-tip safety hardware
- Product Origin: made in Vermont
- Item Number: 407808
- Wood: cherry See full material details
- Finish: oil-and-wax
- Material Description: Our cherry brings warmth and richness to your room. New cherry will range in color from light brown with pink undertones to reddish brown, and all cherry will darken over time to a deep, reddish brown. Cherry often features a distinctive grain pattern and naturally occurring marks from pitch pockets, mineral streaks and pin knots.
This product has not yet been rated.