Strength and scale combine to create Architecture—a modern bed with a dramatic presence. Handmade from sturdy natural steel, it's a structure that will stand the test of time. Choose the Tall profile for greater clearance between the side rails and the floor.
Details of Architecture Queen Standard Bed
- Dimensions: 61"w 85"d 80"h
- Headboard Height: 33"h
- Footboard Height: 13"h
- Floor to Bottom of Mattress: 12.5"h
- Underbed Clearance: 61"w 81"d 11"h
- Mattress Space: 60"w 81"d
- Construction: benchmade natural steel frame with hand-welded joinery
- Frame Width: 2"w
- Includes: complete bed frame and mattress support system; mattress not included
- Mattress Support: slats; eliminates the need for a box spring or foundation; platform boards available for mattresses requiring a solid surface
- Mattress Support Details: 12 steel 2"w 1"h slats
- Considerations: bed designed for a mattress only; box spring not recommended; mattress height of 13" or shorter creates the ideal bed proportions; shop our mattresses for a perfect fit
- Delivery Consideration: Large item; see Measuring for furniture delivery information below
- Assembly: delivery includes assembly
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Item Number: 976203
- Material: natural steel See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our natural steel is domestically sourced from 99% recycled raw materials and hand-selected for consistent color and texture. Hand-welding can create unique markings, as well as color change, due to the heating and shaping of the steel. Subtle variations in color, along with the individuality of each craftsmans work, ensure that no two pieces are alike.
$1,099 - $1,499
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).