Average Rating: 5
On Jun 10, 2013
Comments: I don't have anything to say that isn't positive about this bed - on all counts it is a really terrific piece of furniture. The platform bed is so solid - our previous elevated bed with a boxspring made noises every time I moved on it, whereas this bed is silent.
By New R&B Fan
On Jul 27, 2013
Comments: Saw this bed in the SF store and fell in love immediately. It took six weeks to have the bed delivered - but the wait was worth it. So sturdy - doesn't ever make a noise. Great fabric color. And the headboard is soft enough (though not cushy soft) that you don't need a pillow behind your head when reading in bed. We're huge fans!
On Sep 22, 2013
Comments: This bed brings a great medium to my Whitney dresser and night stands. I was a bit concerned that it wouldn't fit my Select Comfort bed, but with some creative positioning I was able to get the mattress at the perfect height. The bed is very easy to make and is very sturdy.
On Sep 23, 2013
Comments: Really like this bed due to its clean design and quality construction. We are using this with the R&B platform provided and no box spring. Still, today's modern mattresses are pretty thick and sit high on this bed. Not a big deal, but would be great if the platform and frame were a few inches lower so that it could accommodate a thick mattress without making the bed too high
On Sep 29, 2013
Comments: I chose this headboard so that I do not have to get matching dressers. The design is clean and simple, and it does not have buttons which I did not want to have. Although the box spring is not needed, I use the box spring. The headboard is high enough to accept the height of the box spring.
On Oct 10, 2013
Comments: We really like the fabric and the way it's sewn. A very handsome piece!
By Room & Board Regular
On Jan 20, 2014
Comments: The headboard is vertical (vs. slanted) so this bedframe is shorter than most others.
On May 22, 2014
Comments: Fantastic color (I got it in the stock grey) and design. I was worried the tufting would be a bit much, but it is really well done. The material is durable and I can tell it will last. As always with Room and Board, delivery and assembly were quick and efficient.
By Stay at home mom
On Jul 12, 2014
Comments: Got this bed in a durable stain resistant frantic (we have 2 young children) in a grey Color. We love it! It's simple yet modern design is perfect for our lifestyle! Can't go wrong with this bed!
By Unique Modern Bed for Condo Living
On Jul 22, 2014
Comments: The Avery King bed is a fabulous bed and the grey material and design give it the modern look we were looking for in our master bedroom. This bed is made out of solid material and will last many years! We looked at many stores and this was by far the most modern bed we found. We knew this was our bed with the showroom setup of the bed. When buying this bed, look at the Copenhagen nightstands in white. A very modern look that will catch many compliments from your family and friends.
Soft fabric upholstery embellished with tufting puts a modern twist on a classic style. Featuring quality craftsmanship, the Avery bed adds texture and color to your room. No box spring required.
Details of Avery Queen Bed
- Dimensions: 67"w 88"d
- Footboard Height: 12"h
- Floor to Bottom of Mattress: 11"h
- Underbed Clearance: 67"w 69.75"d 2"h
- Mattress Space: 60.5"w 80.75"d
- Construction: benchmade, fully padded hardwood frame with reinforced joinery
- Legs: none are removable
- Includes: complete bed frame and mattress support system; mattress not included
- Mattress Support: slats; eliminates the need for a box spring or foundation; platform boards available for mattresses requiring a solid surface
- Mattress Support Details: 12 steel 2"w 1"h slats
- Considerations: bed designed for a mattress only; box spring not recommended; mattress height of 13" or shorter creates the ideal bed proportions; shop our mattresses for a perfect fit
- Assembly: delivery includes assembly
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 215745
- Fabric: Merit grey See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 75% Solspun, 25% polyester
- Fabric Description: Merit looks like felted wool but offers high-tech performance. Created from solution-dyed engineered polyolefin, this durable fabric is inherently resistant to pilling, staining and fading. Worry-free and beautiful, Merit adds modern elegance to any room.