The Marlo bed surrounds you in comfort while providing a distinctive silhouette in your bedroom. A graceful, curved headboard is softly upholstered to create an inviting oasis.
This bed features a mattress platform made of steel slats, eliminating the need for a box spring or foundation. We recommend a mattress height of 13 inches or shorter to achieve the ideal bed proportions. Shop our mattresses for a perfect fit.
Details of Marlo Queen Bed
- Dimensions: 67"w 90"d 46"h
- Headboard Height: 47"h
- Footboard Height: 12"h
- Floor to Bottom of Mattress: 11"h
- Underbed Clearance: 67"w 69.75"d 2"h
- Mattress Space: 60.5"w 80.75"d
- Construction: benchmade, fully padded hardwood frame with reinforced joinery
- Legs: all are removable
- Includes: complete bed frame and mattress support system; mattress not included
- Mattress Support: slats; eliminates the need for a box spring or foundation; platform boards available for mattresses requiring a solid surface
- Mattress Support Details: 12 steel 2"w 1"h slats
- Considerations: bed designed for a mattress only; box spring not recommended; mattress height of 13" or shorter creates the ideal bed proportions; shop our mattresses for a perfect fit
- Assembly: delivery includes assembly
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Item Number: 229892
- Fabric: Flint charcoal See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester
- Fabric Description: Exclusive to Room & Board, Flint looks like heathered wool but offers high performance. Woven from polyester, this durable fabric resists stains and fading. Soft and comfortable, Flint adds a classic elegance to any room in your home.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).