Piper Bed in Natural Steel
The simple, bold design of our Piper bed highlights the beauty of hand-welded steel. Its sophisticated form makes Piper a great way to add a dose of modern design to your bedroom.
This bed features a mattress platform made of steel slats, eliminating the need for a box spring or foundation. We recommend a mattress height of 13 inches or shorter to achieve the ideal bed proportions. Shop our mattresses for a perfect fit.
Details of Piper Queen Bed
- Dimensions: 61"w 85"d 36"h
- Headboard Height: 36"h
- Footboard Height: 20"h
- Floor to Bottom of Mattress: 11.5"h
- Underbed Clearance: 61"w 81"d 10"h
- Mattress Space: 60"w 81"d
- Construction: benchmade natural steel frame with hand-welded joinery
- Frame Width: 2"w
- Includes: complete bed frame and mattress support system; mattress not included
- Mattress Support: slats; eliminates the need for a box spring or foundation; platform boards available for mattresses requiring a solid surface
- Mattress Support Details: 12 steel 2"w 1"h slats
- Considerations: bed designed for a mattress only; box spring not recommended; mattress height of 13" or shorter creates the ideal bed proportions; shop our mattresses for a perfect fit
- Assembly: delivery includes assembly
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 335421
- Material: natural steel See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our natural steel is domestically sourced from 99% recycled raw materials and hand-selected for consistent color and texture. Hand-welding can create unique markings, as well as color change, due to the heating and shaping of the steel. Subtle variations in color, along with the individuality of each craftsmans work, ensure that no two pieces are alike.