Piper Wood Panel Bed in Colors
The simple and bold hand-welded design of the Piper wood panel bed is a modern look that you will enjoy for years to come. The wood veneer panels provide a warm contrast to the powder-coated steel and help keep bedding and pillows in place.
This bed features a mattress platform made of steel slats, eliminating the need for a box spring or foundation. We recommend a mattress height of 13 inches or shorter to achieve the ideal bed proportions. Shop our mattresses for a perfect fit.
Details of Piper Queen Bed with Wood Panels
- Dimensions: 61"w 85"d 36"h
- Headboard Height: 36"h
- Footboard Height: 20"h
- Floor to Bottom of Mattress: 11.5"h
- Underbed Clearance: 61"w 81"d 10"h
- Mattress Space: 60"w 81"d
- Construction: benchmade hand-welded natural steel frame with wood veneer panels
- Frame Width: 2"w
- Includes: complete bed frame and mattress support system; mattress not included
- Mattress Support: slats; eliminates the need for a box spring or foundation; platform boards available for mattresses requiring a solid surface
- Mattress Support Details: 12 steel 2"w 1"h slats
- Considerations: bed designed for a mattress only; box spring not recommended; mattress height of 13" or shorter creates the ideal bed proportions; shop our mattresses for a perfect fit
- Assembly: delivery includes assembly
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 889820
- Wood: maple See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Maple adds timeless warmth and lightness to your room. Even after maple is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and also changes color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. New maple ranges in color from cream to gold and will beautifully deepen in gold tones over time.
- Material: steel See full material details
- Finish: powder-coat
- Color: taupe
- Material Description: Steel is exceptionally durable and eco-friendly thanks to its ability to be made from recycled material and then recycled again at the end of the products life. Artisans hand-craft the steel using innovative technology and age-old techniques to shape the steel into pieces of almost any shape and size.