Piper Wood Panel Bed in Natural Steel
The simple and bold design of the Piper wood panel bed is a modern look that you will enjoy for years to come. Made from hand-welded natural steel, each bed showcases subtle weld marks and unique color variations. The wood veneer panels provide a warm contrast to the steel and help keep bedding and pillows in place. No box spring required.
Details of Piper Queen Bed with Wood Panels
- Dimensions: 61"w 85"d 36"h
- Headboard Height: 36"h
- Footboard Height: 20"h
- Floor to Bottom of Mattress: 11.5"h
- Underbed Clearance: 61"w 81"d 10"h
- Mattress Space: 60"w 81"d
- Construction: benchmade hand-welded natural steel frame with wood veneer panels
- Frame Width: 2"w
- Includes: complete bed frame and mattress support system; mattress not included
- Mattress Support: slats; eliminates the need for a box spring or foundation; platform boards available for mattresses requiring a solid surface
- Mattress Support Details: 12 steel 2"w 1"h slats
- Considerations: bed designed for a mattress only; box spring not recommended; mattress height of 13" or shorter creates the ideal bed proportions; shop our mattresses for a perfect fit
- Assembly: delivery includes assembly
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 525961
- Wood: cherry See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Cherry adds timeless warmth and character to your room. Even after cherry is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and also changes color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. New cherry ranges in color from light brown with pink undertones to reddish brown and will beautifully darken to a deep, reddish brown over time.
- Secondary Material: natural steel See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our natural steel is domestically sourced from 99% recycled raw materials and hand-selected for consistent color and texture. Hand-welding can create unique markings, as well as color change, due to the heating and shaping of the steel. Subtle variations in color, along with the individuality of each craftsmans work, ensure that no two pieces are alike.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).