Average Rating: 4
By J in Arlington
On Jul 7, 2011
Comments: I learned of this bed from a Room & Board email on May 5, 2011 introducing their new Webster beds. The look of the bed was very appealing to me, and as I shopped for beds from all the modern furniture stores, I kept coming back to this one and finally ordered it sight unseen. It arrived yesterday, and I am very pleased with it. My style is on the plain and minimalist side, so I was particularly happy that the silver coat is muted and not shiny.
By 1st time Room & Board Customer
On Jul 25, 2011
Comments: Works well with wood furniture - recommended by the sales person in-store.
By Vacation Home Buyer
On Sep 1, 2011
Comments: Needed new beds for a guest bedroom at a lake vacation home. I wanted something comfortable, sturdy, with a simple clean design. Just received my queen and twin Webster beds with R&B mattresses. I love them! I got the white and they look great. [...] set up was easy and staightforward. So now I'm ready for family to descend this weekend.
On Nov 9, 2011
Comments: Great bed! I ordered it in navy blue and the color is perfect, a solid blue but nothing too loud. Bed is very comfortable and the perfect height. Looks great with my white comforter and colored sheets.
By Elizabeth M.
On Jan 3, 2012
Comments: Love the bed--a nice basic piece.
On Mar 17, 2012
Comments: Good bed that leaves the mattress at a comfortable height. My 15" mattress is not too high or too low.
On Aug 27, 2012
Comments: We use this bed for our 2 year old daughter and it's been fantastic. (We use it with a bed rail so she doesn't roll out at night.) It's low enough so she can climb in/out without a stool, even at night (for bathroom visits). It's big enough for a grown-up to sit in with child and read stories. One drawback, but we remedied it within a day: When we sat or moved on the bed it squeaked terribly! We have the bed on hardwood floors and realized it was the frame moving on the floors when we moved or sat on it. Placing felt under the legs/feet solved the problem immediately - no more squeaking.
By Teresa M
On Nov 19, 2012
Comments: We use this in the master bedroom. It is intelligently designed and assembles quickly. Very sturdy, no shakes, wobbles or squeaks. If a hurricane hit my house this bed would still be standing. The only minor annoyance is if you tuck in all the blankets and sheets and you do not have a box spring the sheets will fall down between the slats. However, that really is a minor thing. We love this bed!
By Webster Queen Bed
On Dec 31, 2012
Comments: We loved the service in the store as well as the delivery crew. All were most polite, helpful and thoughtful.
By City Family
On Jan 2, 2013
Comments: We finally conceded that our old bed was a wobbly, unsupportive, and warped wreck. We wanted something that was stable, clean and simple, comfortable, and could last forever. We ordered this bed in white and are very pleased. The metal support slats will never bend and shift over time, the simple design will fit with any style bedroom, and the headboard has just the perfect curve for leaning on to read. Considering the quality and durability of this bed I think it is priced reasonably. We love it!
Webster Bed in Colors
The beauty of powder-coated natural steel lends a modern air to our Webster bed’s Arts and Crafts-inspired design. Hand-welded in a Minnesota steel shop, this bed features individually welded spindles and a gently arched headboard.
Details of Webster Queen Bed
- Dimensions: 61"w 87"d 39"h
- Headboard Height: 39"h
- Footboard Height: 14"h
- Floor to Bottom of Mattress: 12"h
- Underbed Clearance: 61"w 81"d 10"h
- Mattress Space: 60"w 81"d
- Construction: benchmade natural steel frame with hand-welded joinery
- Includes: complete bed frame and mattress support system; mattress not included
- Mattress Support: slats; eliminates the need for a box spring or foundation; platform boards available for mattresses requiring a solid surface
- Mattress Support Details: 12 steel 2"w 1"h slats
- Considerations: bed designed for a mattress only; box spring not recommended; mattress height of 13" or shorter creates the ideal bed proportions; shop our mattresses for a perfect fit
- Assembly: delivery includes assembly
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 477455
- Material: steel See full material details
- Finish: powder-coat
- Color: silver
- Material Description: Steel is exceptionally durable and eco-friendly thanks to its ability to be made from recycled material and then recycled again at the end of the products life. Artisans hand-craft the steel using innovative technology and age-old techniques to shape the steel into pieces of almost any shape and size.
$599 - $999