Average Rating: 4
By Appreciative Customer
On Nov 22, 2012
Comments: The bed is wonderful. Solid and no squeaks, and it's nice to get a choice of fabrics. The drawer opens and closes very smoothly. I knew the drawer would not be that deep, but I was surprised by its length. I feel like it takes up about 40% of the length of the bed so it's extremely functional, and actually holds a lot of stuff.
By Satisfied customer
On Jan 17, 2013
Comments: I use this as my master bedroom bed. The bedframe is well constructed. The bed does not squeak and feels pretty solid. I also like the design a lot. The storage drawer is practical and spacious. Overall look is clean and contemporary.
On Jul 11, 2013
Comments: This bed is perfect. Beautiful, comfortable & the storage drawer is very spacious. We got the view fabric in wheat as we wanted to keep our bedroom pale with our white linens, off-white walls, etc. This fabric was also recommended as very stain resistant. The style would look good anywhere, contemporary, classic, you name it.
By DC denizen
On Sep 15, 2013
Comments: Bed is a nice size -- we moved up from full, and it seems much roomier. Putting the storage drawer at the foot was a great idea. Only disappointment is the fabric, kind of dull -- I chose one of the standard fabrics instead of a custom one I would have preferred, but the added cost and longer wait would have been worth it in retrospect. Not sure why fabrics need to be so limited on R&B pieces. Delivery service was fine.
On Sep 30, 2013
Comments: We were very excited to order multiple items from Room & Board's kids collections and window treatments. While the products' design and quality are what we hoped for, delivery of two kids beds, one desk and one chair, and two sets of curtains took 6 months with multiple delays, mishaps (wrong rails and curtains shipped) and endless stream of confusing partial billings, instead of a single purchase order as intended. The shopping experience has been terrible, necessitating repeated calls and waste of precious time.
By San Fran Design Fan
On Dec 27, 2013
Comments: I've ordered the Wyatt Bed before and think it's great, so when R&B offered a storage drawer, I was very excited. I just received the bed today, and I am very disappointed in the quality of the drawer construction. It is made of plywood (which is fine) but all the exposed edges are raw and unfinished. I just pulled a splinter out of my finger from one of those exposed edges. I had planned to store bed linens in the drawer, but I won't now since they will certainly snag on the raw plywood edges. The bed is great, but the storage drawer finishing is poor.
On Jul 29, 2014
Comments: Great minimalist bed - liked the clean lines and waited longer for a different fabric in wheat rather than the standard one. I like the smooth and clean texture. And love the storage - extremely practical especially in small condo space.
By Nee Nee
On Sep 14, 2014
Comments: I live in a 1929 cottage with minimal storage space. This bed fits the room well and provides much needed extra storage. The frame is upholstered comfortably and I have no worries as my toddler climbs on and off the bed. I selected sunbrella canvas for durability. I use a door stop to keep my curious kiddo from opening the storage drawer. The ordering process was smooth, I received everything exactly as expected and one week earlier than expected. The delivery/assembly team was extremely professional. I checked the frame and drawer for any misalignment, but the assembly was tight, in order and sturdy. I am very pleased with this selection.
By Wyatt King Low Headboard Storage Bed
On Sep 22, 2014
Comments: Bed is OK. A bit low. Storage roll out is nice. I got the low headboard and it disappeared behind two pillow system. Exchanging it for the higher headboard. Room and Board makes the exchanges easy and I like that. I also ordered a board for under the mattress. It smelled of chemicals so bad I returned it. like dealing with R&B.
On Dec 24, 2014
Comments: we got the custom sunbrella charcoal fabric and love the way it came out. great choice and wonderful fabric.
Wyatt Bed with Storage Drawer
We’ve put a clever, functional twist on our modern, low profile Wyatt bed. This version brings the same streamlined style and soft upholstery to your bedroom, but a hidden drawer that pulls out from the foot of the bed adds storage space.
Details of Wyatt Queen Storage Bed
- Dimensions: 67"w 88"d
- Footboard Height: 12"h
- Floor to Bottom of Mattress: 10.5"h
- Underbed Clearance: 67"w 69.75"d 2"h
- Mattress Space: 60.5"w 80.75"d
- Construction: benchmade, fully padded hardwood frame with reinforced joinery
- Drawer Detail: full-extension ball-bearing glides; extends 33"
- Drawer Interior: (1) 58"w 36"d 5"h
- Legs: none are removable
- Includes: complete bed frame and mattress support system; mattress not included
- Mattress Support: slats; eliminates the need for a box spring or foundation; platform boards available for mattresses requiring a solid surface
- Mattress Support Details: 12 steel 2"w 1"h slats
- Considerations: bed designed for a mattress only; box spring not recommended; mattress height of 13" or shorter creates the ideal bed proportions; shop our mattresses for a perfect fit
- Assembly: delivery includes assembly
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 967878
- Fabric: View grey See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester
- Fabric Description: Our softest velvet, View combines curl-up comfort with the latest innovations in micro-fiber technology. It brings cozy appeal to any frame and features all-polyester construction for enhanced durability and stain-resistance. Consider View confidently for your high-traffic furniture.