Average Rating: 4
On Nov 5, 2010
Comments: Every day I am thrilled with this bed! I love the minimal styling, the beautiful color and feel of the leather, and the durability of the construction. I have never had a bed before that NEVER squeaked or wiggled. I live in an old house with smallish rooms and this low-style headboard is great for not overwhelming the room. The aesthetic also blends with a range of styles from contemporary to antique. I highly recommend this bed!
On May 2, 2011
Comments: This bed is so solid and supremely comfortable for sitting up in bed that my family are having trouble getting up in the mornings! Our Master bedroom isn't huge and just about fits a king-size bed but the clean line sand low-profile of this bed means it doesn't overwhelm the space.
By Mom in Westchester
On Mar 5, 2012
Comments: Great bed. My son loves it
On Apr 4, 2012
Comments: Compact queen size bed, works well in small bedroom.
By shelley Allen
On Apr 28, 2013
Comments: I ordered the high headboard and they delivered the small headboard.....I will be getting the high headboard this week....otherwise the bed has been terrific and looks great!
On Jun 25, 2015
Comments: As always, Room and Board came through with great product and service.
On Jan 21, 2016
Comments: Lots of research went into this purchase and the gamble paid off. Our fear was that our bed would not work with it as we have an odd setup. We have a split king with adjustable bases that raise and lower with a remote. I don't think that I'm allowed to use the brand name but it is the foam mattress. Everything fit and functioned properly!!!
On Sep 8, 2016
Comments: The bed came with a tear on the headboard and the leather was looser, not pulled as tight across the frame than what I saw in the show room. The delivery person noted and took a picture of the tear and loose fabric and said I would be contacted by someone to schedule either a repair or replacement headboard within a few days. I still have not been contacted by anyone and the bed was delivered on August 15. I sent an email on August 25 to my sales person, Danny, who said he would follow up, but still waiting. It's been a month, I think someone should have contacted me by now.
On Mar 9, 2017
Comments: This bed is not just absolutely beautiful to look at but also incredibly comfortable. I LOVE that no boxspring is needed (the platform board works wonders) so you can still keep the low profile of the bed. I am so happy every night when I get into bed now! I never write reviews but had to for this bed-- I can't think of a single negative!
On Mar 20, 2017
Comments: I looked far and wide for a clean, modern, upholstered bed. I found it here
Wyatt Leather Bed
Our modern, low profile Wyatt bed brings streamlined style to your bedroom. Rich leather upholstery makes it as sophisticated as it is comfortable.
Details of Wyatt Queen Bed
- Dimensions: 67"w 88"d
- Footboard Height: 12"h
- Floor to Bottom of Mattress: 10.5"h
- Underbed Clearance: 67"w 69.75"d 2"h
- Mattress Space: 60.5"w 80.75"d
- Construction: benchmade, fully padded hardwood frame with reinforced joinery
- Legs: none are removable
- Includes: complete bed frame and mattress support system; mattress not included
- Mattress Support: slats; eliminates the need for a box spring or foundation; platform boards available for mattresses requiring a solid surface
- Mattress Support Details: 12 steel 2"w 1"h slats
- Considerations: bed designed for a mattress only; box spring not recommended; mattress height of 13" or shorter creates the ideal bed proportions; shop our mattresses for a perfect fit
- Assembly: delivery includes assembly
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 200906
- Leather: Vento cognac See full leather details
- Leather Type: full top-grain
- Leather Finish: full-aniline
- Leather Description: Vento's high-sheen surface comes from a special finishing process in which the leather is saturated with wax. This luxurious finish exaggerates Vento's color variations and brings out the natural wrinkles, scars and grain patterns of each hide. Designed to take on a patina, this leather grows softer and more distinctive over time.