Our Sherwood storage collection offers beautiful Arts and Crafts design at an outstanding value. Built by North Dakota woodworkers, each dresser features solid wood and high-quality wood veneers sealed with a natural oil-and-wax finish.
Details of Sherwood 49w 19d 35h Seven-Drawer Dresser
- Dimensions: 49"w 19"d 35"h
- Floor to Bottom Clearance: 5.5"h
- Space Between Legs: 41.75"w 16"d
- Case Construction: benchmade solid wood and wood veneer with unfinished wood veneer back
- Drawer Construction: solid wood front; Baltic birch plywood sides; dovetail joinery; wood veneer bottom
- Drawer Detail: full-extension ball-bearing glides; lacquered interior; 100-lb capacity
- Drawer Interior: (2) 8.25"w 15"d 4.25"h; (1) 18.25"w 15"d 4.25"h; (4) 18.25"w 15"d 6"h
- Includes: 4 oz bottle of Satin Wax; anti-tip safety hardware
- Product Origin: made in North Dakota
- Item Number: 004860
- Wood: maple See full material details
- Finish: oil-and-wax
- Material Description: Our maple brings lightness and warmth to your room. New maple will range in color from cream to gold and all maple will become more golden as it ages. Because of its light color and subtle grain pattern, scratches are often less noticeable on maple than on other hardwoods. Maple often features naturally occurring marks from pitch pockets, mineral streaks and pin knots.
- Hardware: natural steel
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our natural steel is domestically sourced from 99% recycled raw materials and hand-selected for consistent color and texture. Hand-welding can create unique markings, as well as color change, due to the heating and shaping of the steel. Subtle variations in color, along with the individuality of each craftsmans work, ensure that no two pieces are alike.