Average Rating: 4
On Sep 24, 2010
Comments: Works well beside the Anders bed to offer extra storage. A soft close drawer glide or damper would be a perfect addition.
On Sep 24, 2010
Comments: I went with the beautiful cherry anders bed & nightstand when I bought my condo. Couldn't be happier with my purchase. Solid wood is the only way to go in my mind if you are looking for somthing to last, and with it's timeless looks, I know I will love it for years to come. R&B can be expensive, but I thought the price of this piece was fair considering the quality. Wish I had the money to buy the full set, dresser, etc.
On Oct 4, 2010
Comments: This night stand has been and is still great two years later. We've used the Romm & Board polish to keep it looking new and it has maintained the same cherry finish as when we bought it. Very happy with this purchase!
By Modern Aesthetic
On Oct 5, 2010
Comments: The size profile is perfect for a small space and after searching literally everywhere, I found the quality & design of the Anders line an unsurpassed value!
On Dec 4, 2010
Comments: When I was buying the Anders bedroom set for my bedroom, I couldn't bring myself to spend $800 on a nightstand but it is SO worth it. Buy it, it is the most gorgeous nightstand, as gorgeous as they get.
On Apr 18, 2011
Comments: This is a beautiful piece. It's all about the proportions.
On May 6, 2011
Comments: These nightstands are simple yet elegant. The clean lines give the bedroom a quiet, organic freshness with a subtle, modern Asian feel.
By Furniture Fun
On May 16, 2011
Comments: Great construction, beautiful wood, functions well and is the perfect size for the bedroom.
By Kevin Tabari
On Jan 20, 2012
Comments: We bought a pair of these and love them. They look great with our Anders bed without smacking to much of "bedroom set". The only two things I think could use improvement are that the pull could be slightly shaped to be more ergonomic and that a grommet at the back would be useful for an ipad recharger cable. Nonetheless, I was hard pressed to find a night stand design that I liked better. Highly recommended.
By Bedroom furniture
On May 21, 2012
Comments: Another great piece from Anders, Vermont.
Inspired by the designs of George Nakashima, the Anders nightstand is handcrafted by Vermont artisans. Functional and beautiful, with mortise-and-tenon joinery, Anders is enhanced by a natural oil-and-wax finish.
Details of Anders 19w 19d 23h One-Drawer Nightstand
- Dimensions: 19"w 19"d 23"h
- Floor to Bottom Clearance: 3"h
- Space Between Legs: 9.5"w
- Open Space: (1) 16"w 17"d 11"h
- Case Construction: benchmade solid wood with unfinished wood veneer back
- Drawer Construction: solid wood front; beech sides; dovetail joinery; wood veneer bottom
- Drawer Detail: lacquered interior
- Drawer Interior: (1) 14.5"w 13"d 2.5"h
- Includes: 4 oz bottle of Satin Wax; anti-tip safety hardware
- Product Origin: made in Vermont
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 684236
- Wood: walnut See full material details
- Finish: oil-and-wax
- Material Description: Walnut adds timeless depth and character to your room. Even after walnut is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and also changes color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. New walnut starts as a dark chocolate brown and beautifully ages to lighter brown or honey color over time.