The Bennett nightstand is based on a 19th-century French cabinet we discovered in an antique shop. Featuring quality craftsmanship by Pennsylvania woodworkers, this classic collection is built to last.
Details of Bennett 23w 19d 25h One-Drawer Nightstand
- Dimensions: 23"w 19"d 25"h
- Floor to Bottom Clearance: 3.5"h
- Space Between Legs: 15"w 12.5"d
- Case Construction: benchmade solid wood and wood veneer with unfinished wood veneer back
- Drawer Construction: solid wood and wood veneer front; Baltic birch plywood sides; dovetail joinery; wood veneer bottom
- Drawer Detail: full-extension ball-bearing glides; hand sanded, unfinished interior; 100-lb capacity
- Drawer Interior: (1) 13"w 14"d 5.25"h
- Includes: anti-tip safety hardware
- Product Origin: made in Pennsylvania
- Item Number: 985501
- Wood: maple See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Color: shell
- Material Description: Our maple with shell stain features a hand-applied stain over solid, domestically sourced maple. Inspired by a sea shell, the color of the stain allows the natural grain of the wood to show through. The shell color was designed to easily mix with other woods and materials and brings a lightness to your room. Maple often features naturally occurring marks from pitch pockets, mineral streaks and pin knots.
- Secondary Material: natural steel See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our natural steel is domestically sourced from 99% recycled raw materials and hand-selected for consistent color and texture. Hand-welding can create unique markings, as well as color change, due to the heating and shaping of the steel. Subtle variations in color, along with the individuality of each craftsmans work, ensure that no two pieces are alike.