Average Rating: 5
By Savy Shopper
On Apr 19, 2012
Comments: I purchased two of these nightstands in the dark finish and I'm very happy with them. The quality, construction and design is exactly what I was looking for.
On Sep 27, 2012
Comments: Bought two of these as nightstands along with a 5 drawer dresser. Really like the style (shaker) and apparent quality.
By Bedroom Furniture Fan
On Oct 6, 2012
Comments: My husband and I purchased two of the Bennett nightstands for our master bedroom. We wanted nightstands that had at least one drawer and fit the style of our room and house. We had been looking for a long time and came across the nightstand and we both immediately agreed it was the perfect fit.
By New to Room and Board
On Nov 9, 2012
Comments: Bought two matching nightstands along with the bed and and dresser. One nightstand has worked great but the second one has a faulty glide. Room and Board has been great about resolving it but unfortunately didn't get the right glide on the first repair visit so waiting for the right part to get in to have it repaired.
By Mom to be
On Dec 13, 2012
Comments: It looks great and it is the perfect size for a nightstand. Very well constructed and study
On Jul 27, 2013
Comments: Queues bed frame is larger than average so there may be extra room. Construction is great. I like it.
On Sep 26, 2013
Comments: Looks substantial and well made and has exellent presence in a large room
On Oct 7, 2013
Comments: this product is very solid and a nice size for a night stand. Really feels like a good quality piece of furniture.
By New Home Owner
On Oct 15, 2013
Comments: Ordered two of these nightstands for my master bedroom. They are solid and sturdy. They are a bit small but they are exactly as described and I wanted something with a smaller profile. I did have trouble with one of the drawers coming off the track but Room and Board came back and fixed it without any problems at all and told me to call if the problem resurfaced. I just built a new home so I've dealt a lot with furniture companies and deliveries and Room and Board has the best delivery system and customer service.
By Clean Lines Fan
On Dec 23, 2013
Comments: Excellent replacement night stand for downsizing. Great for both sides of bed.
The Bennett nightstand is based on a 19th-century French cabinet we discovered in an antique shop. Featuring quality craftsmanship by Pennsylvania woodworkers, this classic collection is built to last.
Details of Bennett 23w 19d 25h One-Drawer Nightstand
- Dimensions: 23"w 19"d 25"h
- Floor to Bottom Clearance: 3.5"h
- Space Between Legs: 15"w 12.5"d
- Case Construction: benchmade solid wood and wood veneer with unfinished wood veneer back
- Drawer Construction: solid wood and wood veneer front; Baltic birch plywood sides; dovetail joinery; wood veneer bottom
- Drawer Detail: full-extension ball-bearing glides; hand sanded, unfinished interior; 100-lb capacity
- Drawer Interior: (1) 13"w 14"d 5.25"h
- Includes: anti-tip safety hardware
- Product Origin: made in Pennsylvania
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 985501
- Wood: maple See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Color: shell
- Material Description: Maple is a durable, timeless hardwood. Even after maple is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and may change color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. Our maple with shell stain features a hand-applied stain that was inspired by a sea shell. The color was designed to easily mix with other woods and materials and to brighten up a space.
- Secondary Material: natural steel See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our natural steel is domestically sourced from 99% recycled raw materials and hand-selected for consistent color and texture. Hand-welding can create unique markings, as well as color change, due to the heating and shaping of the steel. Subtle variations in color, along with the individuality of each craftsmans work, ensure that no two pieces are alike.