The Calvin nighstand combines classic style with the time-tested durability and beauty of solid wood. Featuring gently tapered legs, each piece is built one at a time by Oregon woodworkers who use Pacific Coast maple or the highest quality solid ash to showcase the unique, antural wood grain in a timeless design.
Details of Calvin 26w 18d 25h One-Drawer Nightstand
- Dimensions: 26"w 18"d 25"h
- Floor to Bottom Clearance: 8"h
- Space Between Legs: 23"w 13.75"d
- Open Space: (1) 22"w x 18"d x 7.25"h
- Case Construction: benchmade solid wood with unfinished wood veneer back
- Drawer Construction: solid wood front; solid sycamore sides; French dovetail joinery; wood veneer bottom; one cedar veneer bottom
- Drawer Detail: full-extension ball-bearing glides; hand sanded, unfinished interior; 100-lb capacity
- Drawer Interior: (1) 19"w 15"d 3.75"h
- Shelves: one fixed wood
- Includes: anti-tip safety hardware
- Product Origin: made in Oregon
- Item Number: 216288
- Wood: ash See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Color: bark
- Material Description: Our ash with bark stain features a hand-applied stain over solid, domestically sourced ash. The stain's earthy brown and grey tones are inspired by nature, reminiscent of a walk in the woods. Our bark stain beautifully mixes with other woods and materials and still maintains the integrity of the wood, allowing the grain patterns to show through. Ash is a durable, timeless hardwood with sweeping, varied grain patterns that bring true character to a space.
- Hardware: natural steel
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our natural steel is domestically sourced from 99% recycled raw materials and hand-selected for consistent color and texture. Hand-welding can create unique markings, as well as color change, due to the heating and shaping of the steel. Subtle variations in color, along with the individuality of each craftsmans work, ensure that no two pieces are alike.