Classic End Tables in Natural Steel
Introduced in 1990, the versatile Classic end table features a clean, simple design that’s easy to personalize. Start with a hand-welded natural steel base and choose from an array of top options to create a look you love. Please note: overall height may vary slightly depending on the top material you select.
Details of Classic 27 diam 24h Round End Table
- Dimensions: 27" diameter 24"h
- Leg Thickness: .5"w
- Top Origin: all tops sourced domestically except glass
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Item Number: 316483
- Top: glass See full material details
- Color: clear
- Material Description: Derived from silica sand, our clear glass is strong and durable. Visually transparent from most angles, a green hue is noticeable on the edges, due to the iron content of our clear glass.
- Base: natural steel See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our natural steel is domestically sourced from 99% recycled raw materials and hand-selected for consistent color and texture. Hand-welding can create unique markings, as well as color change, due to the heating and shaping of the steel. Subtle variations in color, along with the individuality of each craftsmans work, ensure that no two pieces are alike.