Classic End Tables in Stainless Steel
Introduced in 1990, the versatile Classic end table features a clean, simple design that’s easy to personalize. Start with a hand-welded stainless steel base and choose from an array of top options to create a look you love. Please note: overall height may vary slightly depending on the top material you select.
Details of Classic 18 diam 22h Round End Table
- Dimensions: 18" diameter 22"h
- Leg Thickness: .5"w
- Considerations: glass and stone tops are unattached and sit freely on the table base
- Top Origin: all tops sourced domestically except glass
- Product Origin: made in Wisconsin
- Item Number: 116821
- Top: ash See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Color: sand
- Material Description: Ash is a durable, timeless hardwood with sweeping, varied grain patterns that brings true character to your home. Even after ash is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity. Our ash with sand stain features a hand-applied stain that's inspired by soothing coastal shores. The color of the stain is translucent to highlight the natural grain patterns of the wood and was designed to easily mix with other woods and to brighten up a space with its light tones.
- Base: stainless steel See full material details
- Material Description: Our stainless steel is domestically sourced from 60% recycled material. It is highly resistant to corrosion and has a brushed texture to ensure wear marks will blend in over time.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).