Classic End Tables in Stainless Steel
Introduced in 1990, the versatile Classic end table features a clean, simple design that’s easy to personalize. Start with a hand-welded stainless steel base and choose from an array of top options to create a look you love. Please note: overall height may vary slightly depending on the top material you select.
Details of Classic 18 diam 22h Round End Table
- Dimensions: 18" diameter 22"h
- Leg Thickness: .5"w
- Considerations: glass and stone tops are unattached and sit freely on the table base
- Top Origin: all tops sourced domestically except glass
- Product Origin: made in Wisconsin
- Item Number: 116821
- Top: low-emission MDF See full material details
- Finish: powder-coat
- Color: grey
- Material Description: Medium density fiberboard (MDF) is an engineered wood product made from wood fibers adhered using heat and pressure. The result is a stable panel that does not expand and contract with humidity like solid wood, making MDF an excellent core under veneers, or on their own once painted or powder-coated. Our MDF is California Air and Resources Board Phase II (CARB-2) compliant, which sets the lowest threshold in the world for formaldehyde emissions in engineered wood products.
- Base: stainless steel See full material details
- Material Description: Our stainless steel is domestically sourced from 60% recycled material. It is highly resistant to corrosion and has a brushed texture to ensure wear marks will blend in over time.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).