Average Rating: 4
On Sep 24, 2010
Comments: Great furniture is a smooth marriage between form and function. I use the Delano as a nightstand in my master bedroom. It suits my needs perfectly and it always looks beautiful. My only suggestion would be to include something behind the piece (and I would suggest this for most furniture) that can help minimize visible wires. Lamps, clocks, etc all have unsightly wires that could be hidden better so as to not compromise the look of the piece.
By Retired NYC Designer
On Mar 5, 2011
Comments: The Delano product, 72" dresser & night stands were used in our master bedroom. For the cost of these items, they are of very poor quality. The drawers on all the units are unfinished & splinter when cleaning the saw dust from them when received. The inside drawer edges were spray lacquered with saw dust on them leaving them very rough & also are not stained properly. The night stands are made worst then the dresser. Stapled in the back causing razor like splinters that had to be cut off so you would not cut yourself. The front wood edges on both night stands were chamfered and should have been rejected by the factory. All in all we are returning the night stands & keeping the dresser which exterior design is appealing.
On Sep 19, 2011
Comments: They are just too expensive for what you get. The items feel cheap and not durable. If they had been $150 then they would be fine but we just spent [$] on two......NOT WORTH IT!
By Modern Mom
On Dec 17, 2011
Comments: We have a nightstand on each side of the bed with matching lamps. The look is beautifully balanced and classic. And the feeling it brings to the room is calming and orderly. The set looks simple, but as I am living with them I am delighted by the detail in the mitered corners and reveals near the edges.
By Live 4 Today
On Mar 11, 2012
Comments: I purchased the Delano set 8 years ago with only one nightstand. I wanted to complete the set so I ordered an additional nightstand. when it came in, apparently maple wood ages or yellows over time and my new nightstand looks like it was bleached compared to my other pieces. I really love the clean, simple design so I guess I have no choice but to deal with the color variation until it ages. I absolutely LOVE my set but recommend purchasing all the pieces at one time to avoid any color variation issues.
By One Drawer Nightstand
On Mar 14, 2012
Comments: the staff was bright, helpful and made everything easy!
By Love from Houston
On Mar 27, 2014
Comments: Beautiful design, high quality wood construction and finish. Love the Room and Board brand in the drawer. Classy, well constructed nightstands. AND MADE IN THE USA!!! YAYYYY!!! So very happy! Please open a store in Houston!!!!!!
On May 12, 2014
Comments: Great quality and design, delivery was perfect, it doesnt get any better
By Simple style
On Mar 5, 2015
Comments: Product is very nice looking with smooth drawer action and pretty wood grain.
By Providence Wood Furniture Lover
On May 18, 2015
Comments: Sits next to our bed and I absolutely love it- both functional and beautiful. We have the light grey stain and it's a great neutral color.
The simple, clean look of each Delano nightstand is a tribute to mid-century modern design. Handcrafted from solid wood and carefully selected wood veneers, Delano offers a beautiful mix of materials with its stainless steel base and pulls.
Details of Delano 22w 18d 22h One-Drawer Nightstand
- Dimensions: 22"w 18"d 22"h
- Floor to Bottom Clearance: 5"h
- Space Between Legs: 20"w
- Leg Thickness: 1"w
- Open Space: (1) 20.5"w 17.75"d 9.75"h
- Case Construction: benchmade wood veneer with unfinished wood veneer back
- Drawer Construction: solid wood front; Baltic birch plywood sides; dovetail joinery; wood veneer bottom
- Drawer Detail: full-extension ball-bearing glides; lacquered interior; 100-lb capacity
- Drawer Interior: (1) 18.25"w 15"d 2.75"h
- Includes: anti-tip safety hardware
- Product Origin: made in Wisconsin
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 529665
- Wood: walnut See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Walnut adds timeless depth and character to your room. Even after walnut is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and also changes color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. New walnut starts as a dark chocolate brown and beautifully ages to lighter brown or honey color over time.
- Secondary Material: stainless steel See full material details
- Material Description: Our stainless steel is domestically sourced from 60% recycled material. It is highly resistant to corrosion and has a brushed texture to ensure wear marks will blend in over time.