Average Rating: 4
On Jul 28, 2013
Comments: Great design and delivery.
On Jul 25, 2014
Comments: We bought these nightstands for our guest bedroom for a city apartment. The look is modern and clean, and the pieces are well made. We intentionally bought the smaller nightstands (there is a size larger) and they work well, but customers looking for more surface to put a lamp, clocks and other nightstand items might prefer the larger size.
On Apr 6, 2015
Comments: I purchased two of these night stands in the maple with shell stain and I they are even better than I hoped for in all respects. I was originally looking at walnut and painted white night stands at a much lower price point but I couldn't find the right combination of size, style and color. These were are the perfect size and style. I have not used anything with a shell stain in my home so I was hesitant to choose it but I really liked the idea of the softer wood appearance. Once I saw them in place on both sides of my white leather bed with white George Nelson bubble lamps I knew they were the perfect choice. They are very solidly built, the color is exactly as it shows in the pictures and the design is beautiful.
On Sep 7, 2015
Comments: Looks great.
On Sep 11, 2015
Comments: Although marketed as a bedside table, we are using this beautiful piece as a side table in our living room beside a couch. Fits the space perfectly.
On Jan 8, 2016
Comments: One of the end tables arrived with a blemish on it and they immediately ordered me a new one and will be delivering it with my other order. We always try to use Room and Board. They are an awesome company and they stand behind all of their products and never cause you any hassles.
On May 29, 2016
Comments: I wish I had checked out the color in pesto beforehand. At this point, we really prefer the darker color.
With drawer fronts made from one solid board, our Moro bedroom storage is designed to let the natural beauty of the wood take center stage. Handcrafted without any visible hardware, the drawer handles seamlessly integrate into the design.
Details of Moro 28w 20d 22h One-Drawer Nightstand
- Dimensions: 28"w 20"d 22"h
- Floor to Bottom Clearance: 3"h
- Open Space: (1) 26"w 18"d 11"h
- Case Construction: benchmade solid wood with unfinished wood veneer back
- Drawer Construction: solid wood front; solid ash sides; dovetail joinery; wood veneer bottom
- Drawer Detail: full-extension ball-bearing glides; lacquered interior; 100-lb capacity
- Drawer Interior: (1) 23.75"w 16.25"d 4.25"h
- Includes: anti-tip safety hardware
- Product Origin: made in Vermont
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 061308
- Wood: maple See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Color: shell
- Material Description: Maple is a durable, timeless hardwood. Even after maple is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and may change color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. Our maple with shell stain features a hand-applied stain that was inspired by a sea shell. The color was designed to easily mix with other woods and materials and to brighten up a space.