Vermont artisans handcraft our Moro storage cabinet, applying solid wood bands to sliding doors for a space-efficient design that has a subtly Japanese-influenced style.
Details of Moro 72w 20d 32h Storage Cabinet
- Dimensions: 72"w 20"d 32"h
- Floor to Bottom Clearance: 3"h
- Open Space: (1) 34"w 17.5"d 26"h
- Case Construction: benchmade solid wood with unfinished wood veneer back
- Drawer Construction: solid wood front; solid ash sides; dovetail joinery; wood veneer bottom
- Drawer Detail: full-extension ball-bearing glides; lacquered interior; 100-lb capacity
- Door Construction: solid wood and wood veneer
- Door Details: 2 sliding
- Shelves: two adjustable wood
- Includes: anti-tip safety hardware
- Product Origin: made in Vermont
- Item Number: 840755
- Wood: maple See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Color: shell
- Material Description: Our maple with shell stain features a hand-applied stain over solid, domestically sourced maple. Inspired by a sea shell, the color of the stain allows the natural grain of the wood to show through. The shell color was designed to easily mix with other woods and materials and brings a lightness to your room. Maple often features naturally occurring marks from pitch pockets, mineral streaks and pin knots.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).