Vermont artisans handcraft our Moro storage cabinet, applying solid wood bands to sliding doors for a space-efficient design that has a subtly Japanese-influenced style.
Details of Moro 72w 20d 32h Storage Cabinet
- Dimensions: 72"w 20"d 32"h
- Floor to Bottom Clearance: 3"h
- Open Space: (1) 34"w 17.5"d 26"h
- Case Construction: benchmade solid wood with unfinished wood veneer back
- Drawer Construction: solid wood front; solid ash sides; dovetail joinery; wood veneer bottom
- Drawer Detail: full-extension ball-bearing glides; lacquered interior; 100-lb capacity
- Door Construction: solid wood and wood veneer
- Door Details: 2 sliding
- Shelves: two adjustable wood
- Includes: anti-tip safety hardware
- Product Origin: made in Vermont
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 840755
- Wood: maple See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Color: shell
- Material Description: Maple is a durable, timeless hardwood. Even after maple is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and may change color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. Our maple with shell stain features a hand-applied stain that was inspired by a sea shell. The color was designed to easily mix with other woods and materials and to brighten up a space.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).