The light profile of our Ava chair doesn't compromise on comfort. A thin, yet plush, cushion and crisp tapered legs add a modern edge to this versatile design that looks right at home in the kitchen or formal dining room, or as occasional seating in the living room.
Details of Ava Side Chair
- Dimensions: 20"w 20"d 33"h
- Seat Height: 19"h
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension
- Seat Cushion: foam and fiber
- Back Cushion: foam and fiber
- Cushion Style: tight seat; tight back
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Item Number: 822660
- Fabric: Kismet grey See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 63% polypropylene, 37% polyester
- Fabric Description: Kismet is a blended polyester micro-boucle that is both beautiful and easy to live with. Its tight weave, nubby texture and subtle luster provide a clean, sophisticated look with just enough visual depth. Kismet brings durability, stain-resistance and soft comfort to any frame.
- Leg Finish: ash See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Color: sand
- Material Description: Our ash with sand stain features a hand-applied stain over solid, domestically sourced ash. Inspired by soothing coastal shores, the color of the stain is translucent to highlight the natural grain patterns of the wood. The sand color was designed to easily mix with other woods and materials and to brighten up a space with its light tones. Ash is a durable, timeless hardwood with sweeping, varied grain patterns that brings true character to your home.