Sit with family and friends for as long as you like—the extreme comfort of our Cora chair invites you to linger at the table. The soft curves of the wraparound back highlight the thin tapered legs and welted fabric.
Details of Cora Side Chair
- Dimensions: 22"w 21"d 35"h
- Inside Depth: 18"d
- Inside Width: 18"w
- Seat Height: 18"h
- Leg Height: 14"h
- Legs: none are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: foam and fiber Cushion details
- Back Cushion: foam and fiber
- Cushion Style: tight seat; tight back
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Item Number: 517644
- Fabric: Darin teal See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 80% polyester, 20% rayon
- Fabric Description: Darin's multi-colored boucle yarns are highlighted by its simple crosshatch weave. This fabric has a lovely depth of color and texture, while blended synthetic fibers lend softness. Durable enough to handle the whole family and suitable for any scale of furniture.
- Leg Finish: charcoal
- Order free photo card
Foam and fiber
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam topped with a layer of fiber padding
- Offers a structured, even sit
- Creates a tight, streamlined silhouette
- Designed to retain its shape with minimal maintenance
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the wood frame with staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).