Mid-century influences make Georgia a flexible dining chair that adds style to the table. Playful but timeless, this handcrafted chair features a slim silhouette and a comfortable seat.
Details of Georgia Chair
- Dimensions: 18"w 23"d 33"h
- Seat Height: 18"h
- Legs: none are removable
- Cushion Style: tight seat; tight back
- Back Cushion: foam and fiber
- Construction: bench made hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension
- Seat Cushion: foam and fiber Cushion details
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Item Number: 108961
- Fabric: Trend slate See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 38% cotton, 29% eco-cotton, 24% polyester, 9% acrylic
- Fabric Description: Trend adds timeless appeal to your décor. This small-scale houndstooth is a classic pattern that gracefully bridges the gap between traditional and modern. With its soft feel and practical, eco-friendly fiber blend, you can consider it for large or small pieces confidently.
- Leg Finish: charcoal
- Order free material card