A contemporary twist on traditional dining chairs, the Lira chair is scaled for easy livability. An inviting seat seems to float in a steel frame. The arms fit underneath any of our tables so the chairs take up minimal space. A soft cushion invites leisurely meals, and the frame gently flexes as you move for even greater comfort.
Details of Lira Arm Chair
- Dimensions: 21"w 20"d 32"h
- Inside Seating: 19"W 16"D
- Arm Height: 24"h
- Seat Height: 18"h
- Leg Thickness: 1"w
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: foam and fiber Cushion details
- Back Cushion: foam and fiber
- Cushion Style: tight seat; tight back
- Product Origin: made in Wisconsin
- Item Number: 614145
- Fabric: Flint charcoal See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester
- Fabric Description: Exclusive to Room & Board, Flint looks like heathered wool but offers high performance. Woven from polyester, this durable fabric resists stains and fading. Soft and comfortable, Flint adds a classic elegance to any room in your home.
- Frame Color: stainless steel See full material details
- Finish: powder-coat
- Color: graphite
- Material Description: Our stainless steel is domestically sourced from 60% recycled material. It is highly resistant to corrosion and has a brushed texture to ensure wear marks will blend in over time.
Foam and fiber
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam topped with a layer of fiber padding
- Offers a structured, even sit
- Creates a tight, streamlined silhouette
- Designed to retain its shape with minimal maintenance
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the wood frame with staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).