Peyton Chair in Flint Fabric
Simple and sophisticated, our Peyton chair features a crisp tailored look with solid wood legs, making it perfect for the dining room, office, or extra seating when guests arrive.
Details of Peyton Side Chair
- Dimensions: 21"w 25"d 36"h
- Seat Height: 20"h
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: wrapped foam Cushion details
- Back Cushion: wrapped foam
- Cushion Style: tight seat; tight back
- Product Origin: made in Virginia
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 445731
- Fabric: Flint ivory See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester
- Fabric Description: Exclusive to Room & Board, Flint looks like heathered wool but offers high performance. Woven from polyester, this durable fabric resists stains and fading. Soft and comfortable, Flint adds a classic elegance to any room in your home.
- Leg Finish: charcoal
- Order free photo card
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, encased in ticking
- Offers a structured, supportive sit
- Creates a neat, tailored appearance
- Will soften with use, but designed to retain its shape
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the wood frame with staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.