Aria Bar Tables
Simple and elegant, our mid-century-inspired Aria bar table is handmade in Wisconsin. The pedestal is crafted from one piece of spun steel, so there are no seams or joints to spoil the look. Plus, the pedestal maximizes seating and frees up leg space, especially important in small spaces. With a wide range of top and size options to choose from, Aria is a modern dining table you can personalize for your needs. Please note: overall height may vary slightly depending on the top material you select.
Details of Aria 42 diam 42h Round Bar Table
- Dimensions: 42" diameter 42"h
- Base Dimensions: 24" diam
- Apron to Floor Height: 41"h
- Leg Thickness: 2.5"w
- Table Seats: four
- Top Origin: all tops sourced domestically
- Product Origin: made in Wisconsin
- Item Number: 620201
- Top: walnut See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our domestic walnut brings depth and richness to your room. New walnut will start off as a dark chocolate brown and will age to lighter brown or honey color over time with a grain pattern that can range from subtle to bold. Walnut often features naturally occurring marks from pitch pockets, mineral streaks and pin knots.
- Base: steel See full material details
- Finish: powder-coat
- Color: white
- Material Description: Steel is exceptionally durable and eco-friendly thanks to its ability to be made from recycled material and then recycled again at the end of the products life. Artisans hand-craft the steel using innovative technology and age-old techniques to shape the steel into pieces of almost any shape and size.