Aria Counter Tables
Simple and elegant, our mid-century-inspired Aria counter table is handmade in Wisconsin. The pedestal is crafted from one piece of spun steel, so there are no seams or joints to spoil the look. Plus, the pedestal maximizes seating and frees up leg space, especially important in small spaces. With a wide range of top and size options to choose from, Aria is a modern dining table you can personalize for your needs. Please note: overall height may vary slightly depending on the top material you select.
Details of Aria 42 diam 36h Round Counter Table
- Dimensions: 42" diameter 36"h
- Base Dimensions: 24" diam
- Apron to Floor Height: 35"h
- Leg Thickness: 2.5"w
- Table Seats: four
- Top Origin: all tops sourced domestically
- Product Origin: made in Wisconsin
- Item Number: 642890
- Top: maple See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Color: charcoal
- Material Description: Our maple with charcoal stain features a hand-applied stain over solid, domestically sourced maple. The deep color of the stain still allows the natural grain of the wood to show through. The charcoal color was designed to easily mix with other woods and materials. Maple often features naturally occurring marks from pitch pockets, mineral streaks and pin knots.
- Base: steel See full material details
- Finish: powder-coat
- Color: graphite
- Material Description: Steel is exceptionally durable and eco-friendly thanks to its ability to be made from recycled material and then recycled again at the end of the products life. Artisans hand-craft the steel using innovative technology and age-old techniques to shape the steel into pieces of almost any shape and size.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).