Aria Counter Tables
Simple and elegant, our mid-century-inspired Aria counter table is handmade in Wisconsin. The pedestal is crafted from one piece of spun steel, so there are no seams or joints to spoil the look. Plus, the pedestal maximizes seating and frees up leg space, especially important in small spaces. With a wide range of top and size options to choose from, Aria is a modern dining table you can personalize for your needs. Please note: overall height may vary slightly depending on the top material you select.
Details of Aria 42 diam 36h Round Counter Table
- Dimensions: 42" diameter 36"h
- Floor to Bottom Clearance: 35"h
- Table Seats: four
- Product Origin: made in Wisconsin
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 642890
- Top: ash See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Color: bark
- Material Description: Our ash with bark stain features a hand-applied stain over solid, domestically sourced ash. The stain's earthy brown and grey tones are inspired by nature, reminiscent of a walk in the woods. Our bark stain beautifully mixes with other woods and materials and still maintains the integrity of the wood, allowing the grain patterns to show through. Ash is a durable, timeless hardwood with sweeping, varied grain patterns that bring true character to a space.
- Base: steel See full material details
- Finish: powder-coat
- Color: graphite
- Material Description: Steel is exceptionally durable and eco-friendly thanks to its ability to be made from recycled material and then recycled again at the end of the products life. Artisans hand-craft the steel using innovative technology and age-old techniques to shape the steel into pieces of almost any shape and size.