Andover Extension Tables
The beauty of natural wood is showcased in this classic extension dining table. With sturdy, solid wood legs and a narrow apron on all sides, Andover has a welcoming appeal and ample surface area. The extension mechanism opens smoothly and easily. The table is crafted by Vermont woodworkers who are committed to preserving the art of American furniture making.
Details of Andover 78w 38d 29h Extension Table
- Dimensions: 78"w 38"d 29"h
- Extensions: one 18"w leaf; not self-storing
- Extended Width: 96"w
- Top Thickness: 1.25"h
- Apron Height: 2.75"h
- Apron to Floor Height: 25"h
- Space Between Legs: 72"w 32"d; 90"w 32"d extended
- Leg Thickness: 2.75"w
- Table Seats: eight closed; ten with extension
- Construction: direction of wood grain follows table depth
- Product Origin: made in Vermont
- Item Number: 828763
- Wood: maple See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Color: charcoal
- Material Description: Maple is a durable, timeless hardwood. Even after maple is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and may change color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. Our maple with charcoal stain features a hand-applied stain that was designed to easily mix with other woods and materials.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).