Simple and elegant, our mid-century-inspired Aria dining table is handmade in Wisconsin. The pedestal is crafted from one piece of spun steel, so there are no seams or joints to spoil the look. Plus, the pedestal maximizes seating and frees up leg space, especially important in small spaces. With a wide range of top and size options to choose from, Aria is a modern dining table you can personalize for your needs. Please note: overall height may vary slightly depending on the top material you select.
Details of Aria 48 diam 29h Round Table
- Dimensions: 48" diameter 29"h
- Base Dimensions: 30" diam
- Apron to Floor Height: 28"h
- Leg Thickness: 3"w
- Table Seats: four
- Top Origin: all tops sourced domestically except glass
- Product Origin: made in Wisconsin
- Item Number: 752470
- Top: glass See full material details
- Color: clear
- Material Description: Derived from silica sand, our clear glass is strong and durable. Visually transparent from most angles, a green hue is noticeable on the edges, due to the iron content of our clear glass.
- Base: stainless steel See full material details
- Material Description: Our stainless steel is domestically sourced from 60% recycled material. It is highly resistant to corrosion and has a brushed texture to ensure wear marks will blend in over time.