Simple and elegant, our mid-century-inspired Aria dining table is handmade in Wisconsin. The pedestal is crafted from one piece of spun steel, so there are no seams or joints to spoil the look. Plus, the pedestal maximizes seating and frees up leg space, especially important in small spaces. With a wide range of top and size options to choose from, Aria is a modern dining table you can personalize for your needs. Please note: overall height may vary slightly depending on the top material you select.
Details of Aria 48 diam 29h Round Table
- Dimensions: 48" diameter 29"h
- Base Dimensions: 30" diam
- Apron to Floor Height: 28"h
- Leg Thickness: 3"w
- Table Seats: four
- Considerations: glass and stone tops are unattached and sit freely on the table base
- Top Origin: all tops sourced domestically except glass
- Product Origin: made in Wisconsin
- Item Number: 752470
- Top: glass See full material details
- Color: clear
- Material Description: Derived from silica sand, our clear glass is strong and durable. Visually transparent from most angles, a green hue is noticeable on the edges, due to the iron content of our clear glass.
- Base: stainless steel See full material details
- Material Description: Our stainless steel is domestically sourced from 60% recycled material. It is highly resistant to corrosion and has a brushed texture to ensure wear marks will blend in over time.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).