Every Chilton dining table is as unique as the tree from which it came. The tabletops are created with solid slabs of wood and showcase natural markings like knots, splits and distinct grain patterns. Any areas that require extra stabilization are braced with functional and beautiful butterfly joints cut from a complementary wood. Every Chilton table is one of a kind, so you can choose the exact top you like best. Whether you choose a natural steel or cherry base, this modern dining table will add a unique, personal touch to your home.
Details of Chilton 72w 29h Cherry Table with Cherry Base
- Dimensions: 72"w 27-30"d 29"h
- Top Thickness: 1.25"h
- Apron to Floor Height: 28"h
- Space Between Legs: 47"
- Leg Thickness: 1.25"w
- Table Seats: six
- Considerations: depth range indicates size variance of the top
- Product Origin: made in Vermont
- Item Number: 825408
- Material: cherry See material details
- Finish: lacquer