Chilton 72w Table in Walnut
Every Chilton table is as unique as the tree from which it came. The tabletops are created with solid slabs of wood and showcase natural markings like knots, splits and distinct grain patterns. Any areas that require extra stabilization are braced with functional and beautiful butterfly joints cut from a complementary wood. Every Chilton table is one of a kind, so you can choose the exact top you like best. This modern table will add a unique, personal touch to your home.
Details of Chilton 72w 29h Table
- Dimensions: 72"w 29-32"d 29"h
- Overhang: 10" at ends
- Top Thickness: 1.25"h
- Apron to Floor Height: 28"h
- Space Between Legs: 46"w
- Leg Thickness: 2.75"w
- Table Seats: six
- Construction: hand-welded frame
- Considerations: depth range indicates size variance of the top
- Product Origin: made in Vermont
- Item Number: 365321
- Material: walnut See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our domestic walnut brings depth and richness to your room. New walnut will start off as a dark chocolate brown and will age to lighter brown or honey color over time with a grain pattern that can range from subtle to bold. Walnut often features naturally occurring marks from pitch pockets, mineral streaks and pin knots.
- Secondary Material: natural steel See full material details
- Material Description: Our natural steel is domestically sourced from 99% recycled raw materials and hand-selected for consistent color and texture. Hand-welding can create unique markings, as well as color change, due to the heating and shaping of the steel. Subtle variations in color, along with the individuality of each craftsmans work, ensure that no two pieces are alike.