Parsons Leg Tables
Combine hand-welded natural steel Parsons table legs with the wood top of your choice to personalize your own table. Please note: overall height may vary slightly depending on the top material you select.
Details of Parsons Leg 36w 36d 29h Square Table
- Dimensions: 36"w 36"d 29"h
- Top Thickness: 1.25"h
- Apron to Floor Height: 28"h
- Space Between Legs: 28"w 28"d
- Leg Thickness: 2"w
- Table Seats: four
- Construction: hand-welded frame
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 174733
- Top: maple See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Color: shell
- Material Description: Maple is a durable, timeless hardwood. Even after maple is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and may change color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. Our maple with shell stain features a hand-applied stain that was inspired by a sea shell. The color was designed to easily mix with other woods and materials and to brighten up a space.
- Base: natural steel See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our natural steel is domestically sourced from 99% recycled raw materials and hand-selected for consistent color and texture. Hand-welding can create unique markings, as well as color change, due to the heating and shaping of the steel. Subtle variations in color, along with the individuality of each craftsmans work, ensure that no two pieces are alike.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).