Rand Tables in Natural Steel
The Rand table’s unique, architectural design gives the illusion of a floating top. Choose from a wide variety sizes and top materials to get the exact look and function that’s right for you. The durable natural steel base has sleek, corner-set legs that allow you to maximize seating. Please note: overall height may vary slightly depending on the top material you select.
Details of Rand 72w 36d 29h Table
- Dimensions: 72"w 36"d 29"h
- Apron to Floor Height: 26"h
- Space Between Legs: 66"w 34"d
- Leg Thickness: 3"w 1"d
- Table Seats: six
- Construction: hand-welded frame
- Considerations: glass and stone tops are unattached and sit freely on the table base
- Top Origin: all tops sourced domestically except glass
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Item Number: 725971
- Top: cherry See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Cherry adds timeless warmth and character to your room. Even after cherry is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and also changes color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. New cherry ranges in color from light brown with pink undertones to reddish brown and will beautifully darken to a deep, reddish brown over time.
- Base: natural steel See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our natural steel is domestically sourced from 99% recycled raw materials and hand-selected for consistent color and texture. Hand-welding can create unique markings, as well as color change, due to the heating and shaping of the steel. Subtle variations in color, along with the individuality of each craftsmans work, ensure that no two pieces are alike.
$609 - $2,949
$429 - $1,799
$579 - $1,949
$449 - $969
$599 - $1,119
$349 - $629
$499 - $779
$449 - $2,749
$599 - $2,949
$629 - $2,079
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).