Ventura Round Tables
A beautifully shaped top and splayed, tapered legs give Ventura a distinctly mid-century look. Made in West Virginia, the reverse-beveled top edge and unique, tapered legs are indicative of the care and craftsmanship that goes into each table. The design showcases the warm, distinctive look of solid wood.
Details of Ventura 42 diam 29h Round Table
- Dimensions: 42" diameter 29"h
- Overhang: 9.5" at middle; 4" at legs
- Top Thickness: 1"h
- Apron Height: 2.5"h at center; 4"h at sides
- Apron to Floor Height: 25"h
- Space Between Legs: 22"w 22"d
- Leg Thickness: tapers from 4" to 1"w
- Table Seats: four
- Product Origin: made in West Virginia
- Item Number: 903042
- Wood: maple See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Color: shell
- Material Description: Maple is a durable, timeless hardwood. Even after maple is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and may change color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. Our maple with shell stain features a hand-applied stain that was inspired by a sea shell. The color was designed to easily mix with other woods and materials and to brighten up a space.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).