Ventura Round Tables
A beautifully shaped top and splayed, tapered legs give Ventura a distinctly mid-century look. Made in West Virginia, the reverse-beveled top edge and unique, tapered legs are indicative of the care and craftsmanship that goes into each table. The design showcases the warm, distinctive look of solid wood.
Details of Ventura 42 diam 29h Round Table
- Dimensions: 42" diameter 29"h
- Overhang: 9.5" at middle; 4" at legs
- Top Thickness: 1"h
- Apron Height: 2.5"h at center; 4"h at sides
- Apron to Floor Height: 25"h
- Space Between Legs: 22"w 22"d
- Leg Thickness: tapers from 4" to 1"w
- Table Seats: four
- Product Origin: made in West Virginia
- Item Number: 903042
- Wood: maple See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Color: shell
- Material Description: Our maple with shell stain features a hand-applied stain over solid, domestically sourced maple. Inspired by a sea shell, the color of the stain allows the natural grain of the wood to show through. The shell color was designed to easily mix with other woods and materials and brings a lightness to your room. Maple often features naturally occurring marks from pitch pockets, mineral streaks and pin knots.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).