Average Rating: 4
On Oct 2, 2014
Comments: We use this coat rack as our main go to for our coats and jackets. It is quite sturdy and love the custom yellow color we ordered. The only con is the weld at the joints are visible and not flush.
On Apr 26, 2016
Comments: In the entryway. Have a wall coat rack but it's invisible to folks who haven't visited before so they draped coats on the bench. Set this beside the bench and voila, people hang their coats on it. :]
On Dec 1, 2016
Comments: Overall a good product. We ordered the rack in yellow and found that the color was not uniform over the entire piece. Some of the arms were a darker yellow, almost orange. Very odd and unusual for Room and Board. The team was good at exchanging. We waited about a month or so to get the yellow rack and will need to wait another month to get the exchange product. We are exchanging the yellow one for a sliver one and hope it is more consistent in it's presentation.
By brushpainter bob
On Apr 6, 2017
Comments: fell in love with this piece at first sight.
On Apr 23, 2017
Comments: Great product. It is very heavy. This winter my wife and I hung about a dozen coats and jackets at all times. We just put all of the winter gear away and to my surprise, there was a coat rack under there. The rack is durable and you won't need to worry about it falling over. The lower hooks are great for scarves, umbrellas and other weather accessories. I recommend getting black - for the price, I never wanted to out grow or get sick of the color. As your decor changes, the coat rack (in black) will survive the changes.
Monterey Coat Rack in Colors
Details of Monterey Tiered Coat Rack
- Dimensions: 22"w 22"d 69"h
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 716609
- Material: steel See full material details
- Finish: powder-coat
- Color: white
- Material Description: Steel is exceptionally durable and eco-friendly thanks to its ability to be made from recycled material and then recycled again at the end of the products life. Artisans hand-craft the steel using innovative technology and age-old techniques to shape the steel into pieces of almost any shape and size.