Manhattan Frames in Gold
Made by a family-owned steel shop in Minnesota, our exclusive steel frames are substantial and durable. The contemporary gold tone is created by careful application of powder-coating over a steel base. Every frame is carefully inspected and cleaned before it’s packed. These timeless frames can be hung vertically or horizontally to best suit your artwork or photos.
This Minneapolis workshop is run by a brother-and-sister duo that carry on their family tradition of superior steel craftsmanship. Skilled metalworkers drill, form and weld carefully selected materials to create beautiful, durable steel pieces.
- Construction: hand-welded with laser-cut opening; glass insert
- Features: hangs horizontal or vertical
- Installation: built-in notch provides stability, hangs on nail or screw
- Includes: screw, drywall anchor
- Care: wipe with damp cloth, dry immediately; clean insert with glass cleaner sprayed onto cloth
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Numbers: 1334818x10 Centered Frame (20"w .5"d 20"h)6224608x10 Off-Center Frame (20"w .5"d 20"h)5909815x7 Centered Frame (13"w .5"d 13"h)5795335x7 Off-Center Frame (13"w .5"d 13"h)
- Material: steel See full material details
- Finish: powder-coat
- Color: gold
- Material Description: Steel is exceptionally durable and eco-friendly thanks to its ability to be made from recycled material and then recycled again at the end of the product's life. Artisans craft the steel using innovative technology and age-old techniques to shape the steel into pieces of almost any shape and size.
List of parts
- Manhattan Frame
- common nail
- Place the frame face down on a flat, protected surface.
- Slide the back board from the frame. (Figure 1)
- Position your image in the mat window opening. Optional: Secure image with tape to keep it from shifting.
- Insert the backing board into the frame.
- Hammer the nail 3/4 of the way into desired wall location and hang frame so it's flush against the wall, positioning frame on built-in notch for extra stability.
$316 - $474
$356 - $534
$396 - $594
$79 - $149
$69 - $139
$79 - $99
$89 - $159
$399 - $1,099
$299 - $999
$449 - $1,149