Trace Picture Ledges in Natural Steel
Our Trace picture ledges have a minimalist feel, courtesy of its sleek design. Turned-up edges help to securely display picture frames and small decorative objects in any room of the house. Use one on its own or several to create a versatile gallery. Handcrafted in Minnesota, these ledges showcase the distinctive marks, texture and significant color variations found in natural steel. No two ledges are exactly alike.
Details of Trace 48w 5d 2h Picture Ledge
- Dimensions: 48"w 5"d 2"h
- Includes: sheetrock wall anchors
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Item Number: 311144
- Material: natural steel See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our natural steel is domestically sourced from 99% recycled raw materials and hand-selected for consistent color and texture. Hand-welding can create unique markings, as well as color change, due to the heating and shaping of the steel. Subtle variations in color, along with the individuality of each craftsmans work, ensure that no two pieces are alike.
List of parts
- Trace Picture Ledge or Shelf
- wall anchors
- #2 Phillips screwdriver
- power drill
- level (optional)
Note: Maximum recommended load is 20 pounds.
- Mark, then drill hole locations.
- Use a #2 Phillips screwdriver to install the wall anchors into the holes.
- Place fixture over wall anchors and insert screws with #2 Phillips screwdriver.
- Tighten fixture in place. Note: Screws self-thread into anchors. Do not overtighten.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).