Made in Pennsylvania, our Bennett kid’s bed is built to last by skilled craftspeople. It features a fresh take on classic styling that will pull together your child’s bedroom.
Details of Bennett Twin Bed
- Dimensions: 47"w 82"d 40"h
- Headboard Height: 40"h
- Footboard Height: 16"h
- Floor to Bottom of Mattress: 15"h
- Underbed Clearance: 41.5"w 76.5"d 8"h
- Mattress Space: 39.5"w 76.5"d
- Construction: benchmade solid wood and wood veneer frame with reinforced joinery
- Includes: complete bed frame and mattress support system; mattress not included
- Mattress Support: slats; eliminates the need for a box spring or foundation; platform boards available for mattresses requiring a solid surface
- Mattress Support Details: 10 steel 2"w 1"h slats
- Considerations: bed designed for a mattress only; box spring not recommended; mattress height of 13" or shorter creates the ideal bed proportions; shop our mattresses for a perfect fit
- Assembly: delivery includes assembly
- Product Origin: made in Pennsylvania
- Item Number: 734451
- Wood: maple See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Color: shell
- Material Description: Our maple with shell stain features a hand-applied stain over solid, domestically sourced maple. Inspired by a sea shell, the color of the stain allows the natural grain of the wood to show through. The shell color was designed to easily mix with other woods and materials and brings a lightness to your room. Maple often features naturally occurring marks from pitch pockets, mineral streaks and pin knots.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).