Made in Pennsylvania, our Bennett kid’s bed is built to last by skilled craftspeople. It features a fresh take on classic styling that will pull together your child’s bedroom.
Details of Bennett Twin Bed
- Dimensions: 47"w 82"d 40"h
- Headboard Height: 40"h
- Footboard Height: 16"h
- Floor to Bottom of Mattress: 15"h
- Underbed Clearance: 41.5"w 76.5"d 8"h
- Mattress Space: 39.5"w 76.5"d
- Construction: benchmade solid wood and wood veneer frame with reinforced joinery
- Includes: complete bed frame and mattress support system; mattress not included
- Mattress Support: slats; eliminates the need for a box spring or foundation; platform boards available for mattresses requiring a solid surface
- Mattress Support Details: 10 steel 2"w 1"h slats
- Considerations: bed designed for a mattress only; box spring not recommended; mattress height of 13" or shorter creates the ideal bed proportions; shop our mattresses for a perfect fit
- Assembly: delivery includes assembly
- Product Origin: made in Pennsylvania
- Item Number: 734451
- Wood: maple See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Color: shell
- Material Description: Maple is a durable, timeless hardwood. Even after maple is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and may change color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. Our maple with shell stain features a hand-applied stain that was inspired by a sea shell. The color was designed to easily mix with other woods and materials and to brighten up a space.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).