The Copenhagen kids bed combines durable, high-quality veneer with the handcrafted expertise you expect from Room & Board. North Dakota woodworkers hand-select the finest veneer to create Copenhagen's subtle, distinctive detail: notched mitered corners. Modern, functional and effortlessly stylish, Copenhagen will have a place in your child's room for years to come.
Details of Copenhagen Twin Bed
- Dimensions: 42"w 81"d 37"h
- Headboard Height: 24.25"h
- Footboard Height: 10"h
- Floor to Bottom of Mattress: 10"h
- Underbed Clearance: 38.25"w 75"d 7.5"h
- Mattress Space: 39"w 75.5"d
- Construction: hand-welded steel frame with wood veneer or wood fiber headboard
- Includes: complete bed frame and mattress support system; mattress not included
- Mattress Support: slats; eliminates the need for a box spring or foundation; platform boards available for mattresses requiring a solid surface
- Mattress Support Details: 10 steel 2"w 1"h slats
- Considerations: bed designed for a mattress only; box spring not recommended; mattress height of 13" or shorter creates the ideal bed proportions; shop our mattresses for a perfect fit
- Assembly: delivery includes assembly
- Product Origin: made in North Dakota
- Item Number: 501486
- Wood: cherry See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our cherry brings warmth and richness to your room. New cherry will range in color from light brown with pink undertones to reddish brown, and all cherry will darken over time to a deep, reddish brown. Cherry often features a distinctive grain pattern and naturally occurring marks from pitch pockets, mineral streaks and pin knots.
- Base: stainless steel See full material details
- Material Description: Our stainless steel is domestically sourced from 60% recycled material. It is highly resistant to corrosion and has a brushed texture to ensure wear marks will blend in over time.