Our Dayton modern kids' twin bed is handcrafted in the U.S. and built to last using solid maple. Simple styling allows it to work seamlessly with other Room & Board collections and with furniture already in your child's room.
Details of Dayton Twin Bed
- Dimensions: 43"w 80"d 42"h
- Headboard Height: 41.75"h
- Footboard Height: 28"h
- Floor to Bottom of Mattress: 13"h
- Underbed Clearance: 43"w 71.5"d 11"h
- Mattress Space: 39"w 75"d
- Construction: benchmade solid wood frame with reinforced joinery
- Includes: complete bed frame and mattress support system; mattress not included
- Mattress Support: slats; eliminates the need for a box spring or foundation; platform boards available for mattresses requiring a solid surface
- Mattress Support Details: 12 solid wood 3.25"w .75"h slats
- Considerations: bed designed for a mattress only; box spring not recommended; mattress height of 13" or shorter creates the ideal bed proportions; shop our mattresses for a perfect fit
- Assembly: delivery includes assembly
- Product Origin: made in New York
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 094943
- Wood: maple See full material details
- Finish: non-toxic lacquer
- Material Description: Maple adds timeless warmth and lightness to your room. Even after maple is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and also changes color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. New maple ranges in color from cream to gold and will beautifully deepen in gold tones over time.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).