True to its name, our Fort bed is a durable choice. Minnesota-made from sturdy, hand-welded natural steel, each bed has subtle weld marks and unique color variations.
Details of Fort Twin Bed
- Dimensions: 41"w 79"d 39"h
- Headboard Height: 39.75"h
- Footboard Height: 23.75"h
- Floor to Bottom of Mattress: 11"h
- Underbed Clearance: 41"w 76"d 10"h
- Mattress Space: 39"w 76"d
- Construction: benchmade natural steel frame with hand-welded joinery
- Includes: complete bed frame and mattress support system; mattress not included
- Mattress Support: slats; eliminates the need for a box spring or foundation; platform boards available for mattresses requiring a solid surface
- Mattress Support Details: 15 welded steel 2"w 1"h slats
- Considerations: bed designed for a mattress only; box spring not recommended; mattress height of 13" or shorter creates the ideal bed proportions; shop our mattresses for a perfect fit
- Assembly: delivery includes assembly
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Item Number: 519334
- Material: natural steel See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our natural steel is domestically sourced from 99% recycled raw materials and hand-selected for consistent color and texture. Hand-welding can create unique markings, as well as color change, due to the heating and shaping of the steel. Subtle variations in color, along with the individuality of each craftsmans work, ensure that no two pieces are alike.
Reviews (0) Not yet rated
Write a Review
This product has not yet been rated.