The Marlo kids' bed surrounds your child in comfort while providing a distinctive silhouette in your child's bedroom. A graceful, curved headboard is softly upholstered to create an inviting oasis that can be enjoyed for years to come.
Details of Marlo Twin Bed
- Dimensions: 46"w 85"d 46"h
- Headboard Height: 47"h
- Footboard Height: 12"h
- Floor to Bottom of Mattress: 11"h
- Underbed Clearance: 46"w 63.75"d 2"h
- Mattress Space: 39.5"w 75.75"d
- Construction: benchmade, fully padded hardwood frame with reinforced joinery
- Legs: all are removable
- Includes: complete bed frame and mattress support system; mattress not included
- Mattress Support: slats; eliminates the need for a box spring or foundation; platform boards available for mattresses requiring a solid surface
- Mattress Support Details: 10 steel 2"w 1"h slats
- Considerations: bed designed for a mattress only; box spring not recommended; mattress height of 13" or shorter creates the ideal bed proportions; shop our mattresses for a perfect fit
- Assembly: delivery includes assembly
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Item Number: 176013
- Fabric: Tatum grey See full fabric details
- Fabric Content: 64% polyester, 36% acrylic
- Fabric Description: With its soft feel, excellent durability and appealing texture, Tatum is one of our most popular fabrics. Two contrasting colors of micro-boucle yarns highlight Tatum's pronounced texture, and also help disguise stains and wear. Tatum is a great choice for both small and large upholstery frames.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).