Moda Bed with Storage Options
You and your child will love creating a personalized look with the Moda bed. Moda is offered in a variety of wood finish and color options and is handcrafted by a family-owned company in New York. The bed offers simple, functional design with a non-toxic lacquer finish that keeps it looking great from toddler to teen years. Included storage drawers can hold clothes, toys or whatever your kids want to squirrel away.
Details of Moda Twin Bed with Low Footboard, Two Storage Drawers and 18h Bookcase Bench
- Dimensions: 42"w 91"d 42"h
- Headboard Height: 41.25"h
- Footboard Height: 18"h
- Floor to Bottom of Mattress: 13"h
- Mattress Space: 75"w 38.75"d
- Construction: benchmade solid wood and MDF frame
- Drawer Detail: extends 13"
- Drawer Interior: (2) 34"w 17"d 6"h
- Includes: complete bed frame and mattress support system; mattress not included
- Mattress Support: slats; eliminates the need for a box spring or foundation; platform boards available for mattresses requiring a solid surface
- Mattress Support Details: 12 solid wood 3.25"w .75"h slats
- Considerations: bed designed for a mattress only; box spring not recommended; mattress height of 13" or shorter creates the ideal bed proportions; shop our mattresses for a perfect fit
- Assembly: delivery includes assembly
- Product Origin: made in New York
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 513008
- Color: maple See full material details
- Finish: non-toxic lacquer
- Color: mocha
- Material Description: Our maple with mocha stain features a hand-applied stain over solid, domestically sourced maple. The deep color of the stain still allows the natural grain of the wood to show through. The mocha color was designed to easily mix with other woods and materials. Maple often features naturally occurring marks from pitch pockets, mineral streaks and pin knots.
- Secondary Material: low-emission MDF See full material details
- Finish: non-toxic lacquer
- Color: white
- Material Description: Medium density fiberboard (MDF) is an engineered wood product made from wood fibers adhered using heat and pressure. The result is a stable panel that does not expand and contract with humidity like solid wood, making MDF an excellent core under veneers, or on their own once painted or powder-coated. Our MDF is California Air and Resources Board Phase II (CARB-2) compliant, which sets the lowest threshold in the world for formaldehyde emissions in engineered wood products.
$849 - $1,049
$1,999 - $2,399
$799 - $1,699
$2,299 - $3,499
$2,599 - $3,499
$399 - $699
$350 - $400
$999 - $1,098
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).