Piper Wood Panel Bed in Colors
The simple and bold design of the Piper kids' bed is a modern look that you and your kids will enjoy for years to come. It's hand-welded from natural steel and comes in a wide array of colors. Wood veneer panels lend a striking contrast to the steel and keep pillows and bedding in place.
Details of Piper Twin Bed with Wood Panels
- Dimensions: 40"w 80"d 36"h
- Headboard Height: 36"h
- Footboard Height: 20"h
- Floor to Bottom of Mattress: 11.5"h
- Underbed Clearance: 40"w 76"d 10"h
- Mattress Space: 39"w 76"d
- Construction: benchmade hand-welded natural steel frame with wood veneer panels
- Frame Width: 2"w
- Includes: complete bed frame and mattress support system; mattress not included
- Mattress Support: slats; eliminates the need for a box spring or foundation; platform boards available for mattresses requiring a solid surface
- Mattress Support Details: 10 steel 2"w 1"h slats
- Considerations: bed designed for a mattress only; box spring not recommended; mattress height of 13" or shorter creates the ideal bed proportions; shop our mattresses for a perfect fit
- Assembly: delivery includes assembly
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 758720
- Wood: walnut See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Walnut adds timeless depth and character to your room. Even after walnut is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and also changes color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. New walnut starts as a dark chocolate brown and beautifully ages to lighter brown or honey color over time.
- Material: steel See full material details
- Finish: powder-coat
- Color: navy
- Material Description: Steel is exceptionally durable and eco-friendly thanks to its ability to be made from recycled material and then recycled again at the end of the products life. Artisans hand-craft the steel using innovative technology and age-old techniques to shape the steel into pieces of almost any shape and size.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).