The distinctive Gehry bench adds a functional, sculptural form to your outdoor furniture. Created from UV-protected rotational-molded polyethylene, it was designed in 2004 by celebrated architect Frank Gehry for Heller.
Details of Gehry 50w 20d 17h Bench
- Dimensions: 50"w 20"d 17"h
- Construction: rotational-molded; a mold is filled with plastic, then heated and rotated to create hollow shapes with walls of even thickness
- Designer: Frank Gehry
- Product Origin: made in Missouri
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 003024
- Material: polyethylene
- Material Detail: Polyethylene (PE) is a commonly used synthetic plastic that's lightweight and flexible. It's resistant to harsh elements like temperature and sunlight, and it's easy to wipe clean with a soap and water solution.
- Color: silver
Reviews (0) Not yet rated