Our Dayton modern kids’ twin bunk bed is handcrafted in the U.S., using solid maple. Simple styling allows it to work seamlessly with other Room & Board collections and with furniture already in your child’s room. Plus, this bunk separates into two twin beds if your needs change.
This bed features a mattress platform made of wood slats, eliminating the need for a box spring or foundation. For bunk bed safety, we recommend a 6-inch thick mattress for the upper and lower bunk. Shop our kids' mattresses for a perfect fit.
Details of Dayton Twin over Twin Bunk Bed
- Dimensions: 80w 43d 70h
- Footboard Height: 28h
- Underbed Clearance: 11h
- Floor to Bottom of Mattress: 13h
- Features: converts to two twin beds
- Special Considerations: 6" mattress recommended for upper and lower bunk safety; box springs not recommended
- Product Origin: made in New York
- Item Number: 872323
- Wood: maple See material details
- Finish: lacquer