Lark Loft Bed with Desk
Loft beds are functional and stylish. The Lark loft bunk is Minnesota-made from durable natural steel and hand-welded for durability and strength. Cleverly designed with a ladder integrated into each end, this loft also features a built-in desk, making it a modern and timeless addition to your child or teen's room. Our Lark loft beds meet or exceed all U.S. government safety standards, as well as CPSC requirements and ASTM standards.
Details of Lark Loft Bed
- Dimensions: 41"w 80"d 71"h
- Headboard Height: 70.75"h
- Footboard Height: 70.75"h
- Floor to Bottom of Mattress: 58"h
- Mattress Space: 39"w 77"d
- Construction: benchmade natural steel frame with hand-welded joinery
- Work Surface Details: 76"w 18.5"d
- Safety Certifications: meets or exceeds CPSC requirements and ASTM standards See more
- Safety Guidelines: maximum mattress height of six inches for upper and lower bunks See more
- Includes: complete loft bed frame, desk, ladder, guardrails and mattress support system; mattress not included
- Mattress Support: slats; eliminates the need for a box spring or foundation
- Mattress Support Details: 15 welded steel 2"w 1"h slats
- Upper Bunk Weight Capacity: 200 lbs
- Considerations: bed designed for a mattress only; mattress height of 6" recommended for safety
- Assembly: delivery includes assembly
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Item Number: 347628
- Material: natural steel See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our natural steel is domestically sourced from 99% recycled raw materials and hand-selected for consistent color and texture. Hand-welding can create unique markings, as well as color change, due to the heating and shaping of the steel. Subtle variations in color, along with the individuality of each craftsmans work, ensure that no two pieces are alike.
- Secondary Material: low-emission MDF See full material details
- Finish: powder-coat
- Color: white
- Material Description: Medium density fiberboard (MDF) is an engineered wood product made from wood fibers adhered using heat and pressure. The result is a stable panel that does not expand and contract with humidity like solid wood, making MDF an excellent core under veneers, or on their own once painted or powder-coated. Our MDF is California Air and Resources Board Phase II (CARB-2) compliant, which sets the lowest threshold in the world for formaldehyde emissions in engineered wood products.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).