Lark Loft Bed with Desk in Colors
Loft beds are functional and stylish. The Lark loft bunk's strong, hand-welded frame is finished with a sleek powder-coating for a shot of color. Cleverly designed with a ladder integrated into each end, this loft also features a built-in desk. Our Lark loft beds meet or exceed all U.S. government safety standards, as well as CPSC requirements and ASTM standards.
Details of Lark Loft Bed
- Dimensions: 41"w 80"d 71"h
- Headboard Height: 70.75"h
- Footboard Height: 70.75"h
- Mattress Space: 39"w 77"d
- Construction: benchmade natural steel frame with hand-welded joinery
- Work Surface Details: 76"w 18.5"d
- Safety Certifications: meets or exceeds CPSC requirements and ASTM standards See more
- Safety Guidelines: maximum mattress height of six inches for upper and lower bunks See more
- Includes: complete bunk bed frame, guardrails, ladder, and mattress support; mattresses not included
- Mattress Support: slats; eliminates the need for a box spring or foundation
- Mattress Support Details: 15 welded steel 2"w 1"h slats
- Upper Bunk Weight Capacity: 200 lbs
- Considerations: bed designed for a mattress only; mattress height of 6" recommended for safety
- Assembly: delivery includes assembly
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Item Number: 055262
- Material: steel See full material details
- Finish: powder-coat
- Color: orange
- Material Description: Steel is exceptionally durable and eco-friendly thanks to its ability to be made from recycled material and then recycled again at the end of the products life. Artisans hand-craft the steel using innovative technology and age-old techniques to shape the steel into pieces of almost any shape and size.
- Secondary Material: low-emission MDF See full material details
- Finish: powder-coat
- Color: white
- Material Description: Medium density fiberboard (MDF) is an engineered wood product made from wood fibers adhered using heat and pressure. The result is a stable panel that does not expand and contract with humidity like solid wood, making MDF an excellent core under veneers, or on their own once painted or powder-coated. Our MDF is California Air and Resources Board Phase II (CARB-2) compliant, which sets the lowest threshold in the world for formaldehyde emissions in engineered wood products.
Get unlimited items delivered by our dedicated Delivery Associates for one flat rate per trip—$89 for local customers within 100 miles of a Room & Board store and $129 for customers who live beyond our local delivery areas within the 48 contiguous states. Unlimited accessories ship for free via UPS (excluding accessories that require in-home delivery).